As you begin your relationship with OmniStar Financial Group, there may be a few unfamiliar steps in the transition process. Our focus during this period is making you feel comfortable every step of the way. Here’s what you can expect in the next few weeks as we move ahead in your financial journey.
- We get to know each other. Questions are encouraged!
- We discuss your financial goals, plans and concerns.
- We talk "OmniStar" and how our process helps clients navigate the wealth management journey.
- We talk about how OmniStar is compensated and how your information and money will be handled.
- Together, we decide how to move forward and implement your personalized wealth management plan.
Complete the following forms to provide a more complete picture of your financial situation:
- Risk tolerance questionnaire
- Confidentiality and compensation agreements
Provide specific financial documents, such as:
- Income tax returns
- Will or other estate planning documents
- Account statements
- Income statements
- We discuss your financial and personal goals together.
- We review the information you provided and make sure it’s correct.
- We help you turn broad needs and goals into specific, measurable objectives.
- Your questions or concerns will be addressed.
- Our team will analyze your data and use it to compare your goals with your current financial situation.
- During the process, we will identify areas of financial strengths and weaknesses. The completed plan will include recommendations for maximizing your strengths and reducing your weaknesses.
- We will contact you for additional data if we identify gaps.
- The initial financial plan draft will be ready for viewing.
- Our team presents an initial plan with detailed analysis and recommendations.
- We review the plan together, making adjustments according to your concerns.
- You’ll decide which assets will be directly under our management.
- We discuss how to efficiently and safely transfer your assets.
- We establish a schedule for future meetings.
- Our team will document the meeting outcome and provide you with a summary for your records.
- Necessary documents which require your signature will be provided in person or electronically.
- New accounts will be opened at our custodian. Old accounts will be closed following the transition.