Market volatility and economic uncertainty have increased the need for “sound risk management” and financial guidance. There has never been a better time to obtain a second opinion of your Financial Wellness Plan.
Our Second Opinion Service™ provides a “Report Card System” that quickly detects and demonstrates the strengths and weaknesses of your existing program, along with recommendations for improvement. As each critical factor is scored, necessary adjustments are easily identified. With this valuable information, you can confidently make better investment decisions and avoid unnecessary and costly mistakes. Discover if your current program measures up with our Second Opinion Service. After all, you deserve to know about:
- Return Relative to Risk
- Unnecessary Fees
- Your Capacity for Risk
- Human Capital Exposure
- Capital Sufficiency
- Wealth Transfer Efficacy
- Tax Efficiency
Designed to provide answers to common financial questions, some say the real strength of this service is its ability to answer questions that most people never ask.
- Is your Human Capital properly protected in the event of death or disability?
- Have you implemented the necessary steps to protect your hard earned assets?
- Are you saving enough for a comfortable retirement?
- Do you expect an inheritance?
- Are you fully aware of all fees and commissions associated with your current program and how are those costs effecting your total return?
- Are you being paid for risk taken?
- Do you have a properly written Investment Policy Statement? How often is it reviewed and updated?
- Are your affairs in order should you pass away?