Catering to the medical professional requires experience skill and expertise; OmniStar is dedicated to helping medical professionals achieve financial wellness.
For medical professionals, our requirements are different. Residency, employed by a health care institution or owning a private practice, medical professionals face a number of challenges unique to their profession. Because of this, we provide two levels of wealth management for this group; Foundational Planning and Wealth Management.. Each level addresses the specific needs medical professionals face at different stages of their careers and retirement.
- Cash Flow – No matter where you are in your career, handling cash flow efficiently should not be overlooked. Debt reduction, savings, and buying or selling a practice are just a few elements that affect your long term planning.
- Retirement Planning – Medical professionals do not have the luxury of early savings programs due to extended training. Our expertise in qualified and non-qualified plans provide education for accumulation and distribution planning with a focus on tax efficiency.
- Risk Management – Preparing for the unexpected is often overlooked. Much more than insurance, we view risk management as an integral component of a coordinated wealth management program. Our integrated process seeks to expose weaknesses or gaps in your ability to protect yourself and your family from the perils of disability, premature death, and liability.
- Asset Protection – You work hard to achieve financial success. Unfortunately, wealth and medical professionals are highly correlated; assets are unknowingly exposed.
- Investment Programs – Your investment program should not be based on emotional decisions or “auto-pilot” indexing. It begins with a well written and executed Investment Policy Statement. Fees and expenses should be fully disclosed.
- Legacy Planning – Estate planning is complex and ever-changing; it is essential to have a knowledgeable advocate on your side. We will work with you and your attorney to proactively review your current plan and recommend changes as needed.
As a medical professional, you take responsibility for others. You deal with unknowns, pressures, and risks to ensure nothing less than the best for your patients on a daily basis. You deserve a team that applies the same standards, protocols, and discipline to your financial health. Contact us to learn more about how we can help you achieve financial wellness.